Would You Like to Make a Meal for Someone in Crisis?
From time to time our church provides meals for people who are recovering from surgery, illness, bereavement or an extreme crisis. This ministry is offered by our Deacons and Missions Committee. If you would like to provide a meal for someone, please e-mail the church office at email@example.com
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Tell the Burnaford's you would like to make a meal for someone. They will put you on a list of cooks.
- When the need arises, the Burnafords will call the people in crisis and ask them what they like to eat and what kind of diet they need to follow (low-fat, low-cholesterol, low-sugar, etc). We advise that you avoid nuts because of allergies.
- They will also set up a schedule and let you know what day to deliver food and to what address.
- Please cook enough food for two days (i.e. two dinners).
- You can then call the person or family to set up a delivery time.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS AND NEED MEALS, PLEASE CONTACT DAVID & LAURA BURNAFORD OR OUR PASTOR.
100 North Main Street Suffield, CT 06078